Saturday, March 27, 2010

Collage reflection-Part 2



Thinking Creatively-
Some of the creative things I did in constructing my collage is that many of the photos are on tilts. On my six word memoir the paper isn't neatly cut with cisors I cut it by hand to give it an effect to that it stands out. I also put the story of these boys in a "s" shape.

Reason Critically-
I used text and pictures in a way to show the lost boys story, it shows how they felt, what they went through. Especially the top row is where I show the situation they're in. Along with the words to support the picture. For example I put forced under a black and white position. That shows the critical situation they are in, they now are homeless and they were forced to migrate.

Live Ethicaly-
I believe that my collage shows emotion. I think my collage demonstrates empathy because when the black and white photos are shown it shows no color, no happiness, no freedom, and also cpmlimented with the words it makes you feel sorry for them.

No comments: